[net.micro.mac] Mouse freeze-up

heins@trwrba.UUCP (Michael T. Heins) (03/20/86)

-----
[]
A while back I posted a note on a problem I was having with mouse freeze-up
with Aztec C on my Hyperdrive Mac.  I received the following reply from
Phil Hunt who asked me to post it due to his having problems with his mailer.

--
	...!hplabs!sdcrdcf!trwrb!trwrba!heins

	We are a way for the universe to know itself. -- Carl Sagan