[net.micro.mac] LISA FILE CONVERSION

gpw@ihdev.UUCP (G. P. Wilkin) (03/30/86)

I would like to convert our LISA files to MAC format.
Help! How do we go about this? Is this possible?
gpw
ihnp4!ihdev!gpw

mazlack@ernie.berkeley.edu (Lawrence J. Mazlack) (04/02/86)

In article <573@ihdev.UUCP> gpw@ihdev.UUCP (G. P. Wilkin) writes:
>I would like to convert our LISA files to MAC format.
>Help! How do we go about this? Is this possible?

Use the Maccom utility that is on disk 9 of Worshop 3.0 to move stuff from
Lisa to a floppy (stored on the floppy in mac format). I believe that this
only works for files that are to be generated as TEXT.

Larry Mazlack
  UUCP		{tektronix,dual,sun,ihnp4,decvax}!ucbvax!ucbernie!mazlack
  New style	mazlack@ernie.berkeley.edu
  ARPA | CSNET	mazlack%ernie@berkeley.ARPA
  BITNET   	mazlack@ucbernie.BITNET
  telephone     (415) 528-0496
  snail         CS Dept, 571 Evans, U. California, Berkeley, CA 94720