[net.micro.mac] MAC+ and Ultima ]I[

brian@ut-sally.UUCP (Brian H. Powell) (04/03/86)

In article <225@sivax.UUCP>, phil@sivax.UUCP (Phil Hunt) writes:
> As promised, here is installemnt #1 of the list of tried and tested programs
> for the Mac+.  These were sent to me by mail.  The users have tried each on
> the Mac+, here are the results so far,  I will post an update from new mail
> sent to me weekly for a while, OK????
>
> Here they are:
>
> Does NOT WORK on MAC+:
> 	Ultima III
>
> Phil Hunt

     I gotta call your hand.
     I contacted a friend of mine with Ultima (tm) ]I[ and a Mac+.  (I got tired
of hearing about Ultima (tm) ]I[ not working on the Mac+.)  I posted a

     Ultima (tm) ]I[ DOES work on the Mac+ (as well as 512K and 128K machines).
Perhaps somebody had a bad copy (e.g., bootleg) of the program, or a bad Mac+.

Brian H. Powell
		UUCP:	{ihnp4,seismo,ctvax}!ut-sally!brian
		ARPA:	brian@sally.UTEXAS.EDU