[net.micro.mac] mac+ questions

phil@sivax.UUCP (Phil Hunt) (04/03/86)

I just upgraded to a Mac+, and have some questions:

1)  Is there any docs on the new ROM mini-debugger??  When you hit the
    interrupt key, it comes up instead of error 13.

2)  Why does Font/DA mover 3.1 only allow 15 DA's in the system file??

Phil Hunt

berry@tolerant.UUCP (David W. Berry) (04/06/86)

In article <230@sivax.UUCP> phil@sivax.UUCP (Phil Hunt) writes:
>I just upgraded to a Mac+, and have some questions:
>
>1)  Is there any docs on the new ROM mini-debugger??  When you hit the
>    interrupt key, it comes up instead of error 13.
	DM <hex number> to dump memory
	SM <hex number> to change memory (havn't tried this one)
	G to resume

>2)  Why does Font/DA mover 3.1 only allow 15 DA's in the system file??
	Apple's reserved numbers strikes again.  The new DA slot's are
	"reserved" for SCSI drivers and other things.

--

	David W. Berry
	dwb@well.UUCP

	I'm only here for the beer.