[net.micro.mac] RelConv really is documented

wrs@wb1.cs.cmu.edu (Walter Smith) (04/20/86)

>From: DWB (7337)
>Oh yeah, another neat and hidden feature.  When you use RelConv to turn an MDS
>.rel into a Lightspeed .lib file it creates a .voc file. If you edit that file
>you can change the capitalization of routine names.
>Ain't it wunnerful the things they don't tell you.  Especially when they're
>useful things.

Since this is the second time I've heard someone say that RelConv is
undocumented, I thought I'd just mention that this isn't a particularly
"hidden" feature.  The manual's index says "RelConv ... 9-8", and page 9-8
of the Lightspeed manual contains five paragraphs explaining what RelConv
does and how to use the .voc file.  Come on, guys, the manual isn't THAT big.

- Walt
--
    Walter Smith, Math/CS undergraduate, Carnegie-Mellon University
uucp: ...!seismo!cmu-cs-k!wrs		      arpa: wrs@wb1.cs.cmu.edu