[net.micro.mac] Heap Scramble

darin@ut-dillo.UUCP (Darin Adler) (04/20/86)

In article <336@tolerant.UUCP>, berry@tolerant.UUCP (David W. Berry) writes:
> It breaks when run under heap scramble in TMon which means
> it might have lot's of trouble on a 128K mac or in a small
> switch segment.  The again, so does Finder 5.2.
>
> David W. Berry

You say that Finder 5.2 breaks when run under TMon heap scramble.  Ever
since I first saw your comment to that effect I have repeatedly tested
Finder 5.2 to see if it would break under heap scramble and have been unable
to reproduce your results.  Do any other TMon owners out there have
experience with this?  David, can you give me a recipe to make the scrambled
Finder crash?
--
Darin Adler	...!ut-sally!ut-ngp!ut-dillo!darin