[net.micro.mac] MacTerminal

henry@rochester.UUCP (11/28/84)

From: Henry.Kautz

All these fully-justified complaints about Macterminal's interpretation
of various keys (eg difficulty of typing ~, lack of linefeed, lack of
function keys w/o using mouse, etc) would be easily solved if the
program had an option to read in a file re-binding the keys to
arbitrary sequences of characters.  But, once again Apple is
"protecting" the consumer from his/herself ...... let's hope someone
writing software for the Mac discovers that "use friendly" doesn't mean
"inflexible"....
---- Henry Kautz
	:uucp:	{seismo|allegra}!rochester!henry
	:arpa:	henry@rochester