[net.micro.mac] Red Ryder Checksum Error

593aac@houxa.UUCP (S.JOHNSON) (04/29/86)

I recently attempted to xbin the Red Ryder program from net.sources.mac.
I get a CRC error. Has anyone successfully xbined this program?
I stripped off the headers, etc. and concatenated the five parts before
attempting the xbin. A friend on another machine encountered the same
problem.

				Steve Johnson

ching@amd.UUCP (Mike Ching) (05/01/86)

In article <> version B 2.10.3 alpha 4/15/85; site amd.UUCP amd!amdcad!decwrl!decvax!bellcore!petrus!sabre!zeta!epsilon!gamma!ulysses!mhuxr!mhuxn!ihnp4!houxm!houxa!593aac 593aac@houxa.UUCP (S.JOHNSON) writes:
>I recently attempted to xbin the Red Ryder program from net.sources.mac.
>I get a CRC error. Has anyone successfully xbined this program?
>I stripped off the headers, etc. and concatenated the five parts before
>attempting the xbin. A friend on another machine encountered the same
>problem.
>
>				Steve Johnson

The last line of part 4 is repeated as the first line of part 5.
Remove one of the lines when pasting the parts together.