[net.micro.mac] templates and resource editors

bart@reed.UUCP (Bart Massey) (05/14/86)

In article <2573@sdcc6.UUCP> ix21@sdcc6.UUCP (David Whiteman) writes:
> If anyone knows how to implement resource templates with the
> resource editor would they please send me instructions on how to use
> them.

I have such a set of instructions, but unfortunately it is only a hardcopy,
and I'm not too enthused about typing it.  If someone has a softcopy of this
document, please post it -- otherwise, if enough people send me mail, I'll
type it in and post it...

				Bart Massey
				..tektronix!reed!bart

BTW, the key thing to know when doing resource templates is that they're
stored as resources in ResEdit, I believe of type TMPL.  Nothing too
surprising, really -- there's several different types of lists, for
instance, and strings, and integers short and long, and binary and
hex, and so forth...