[net.micro.mac] SimpleTools with LightSpeed C?

peirce@lll-crg.ARpA (Michael Peirce) (06/10/86)

Has anyone converted the SimpleTools Library to work under LightSpeed C?
I've used SimpleTools with Megamax C and now that I'm using LightSpeed
as my main C compiler, I'd like to continue using this subroutine
package.

-- michael

(Funny how even though I like USING LightSpeed C, I really don't like
 its documentation.  I never know just what library to find things
 in.  With Megamax, I could always look it up in the back...)

bill@utastro.UUCP (William H. Jefferys) (06/10/86)

In article <2265@lll-crg.ARpA>, peirce@lll-crg.ARpA (Michael Peirce) writes:
> Has anyone converted the SimpleTools Library to work under LightSpeed C?
> I've used SimpleTools with Megamax C and now that I'm using LightSpeed
> as my main C compiler, I'd like to continue using this subroutine
> package.

I have converted Simpletools to Lightspeed C; I am waiting for the
go-ahead from Erik Kilk before posting it. I hope this will be soon.

--
Glend.	I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
Hot.	Why, so can I, or so can any man; But will they come when you

	Bill Jefferys  8-%
	Astronomy Dept, University of Texas, Austin TX 78712   (USnail)
	{allegra,ihnp4}!{ut-sally,noao}!utastro!bill	(UUCP)
	bill@astro.UTEXAS.EDU.				(Internet)