[net.micro.mac] Message from Apple Re: Licensing

chuq@sun.UUCP (06/30/86)

This showed up in my mailbox this morning.  I'm passing it along to the
net as requested:

    From apple!winkler Mon Jun 30 10:12:03 1986
    Date: Mon, 30 Jun 86 09:54:21 pdt
    From: apple!winkler (Dan Winkler)
    Posted-Date: Mon, 30 Jun 86 09:54:21 pdt
    To: chuq@sun.uucp, csun!dlt, uwmacc!dubois, well!dwb, amdcad!jimb,
	    sunybcs!jmpiazza, tdn@spice.cs.cmu.edu, ism780c!tim, ut-ngp!werner
    Subject: Apple Licensing Agreement

    I've delivered to the Apple Legal Department a copy of the
    net.micro.mac messages complaining about Apple's Licensing
    Agreement.  They're studying the complaints and I will send you
    their response as soon as I get it.

    I'd appreciate it if someone would pass this on to the net since
    our posting software is still broken.

    Dan Winkler
    Advanced Development Group
    Apple Computer, Inc.
    20525 Mariani Ave, MS: 22Y
    Cupertino CA 95014

--
:From the lofty realms of Castle Plaid:          Chuq Von Rospach
chuq%plaid@sun.COM	FidoNet: 125/84		 CompuServe: 73317,635

Dessert is probably the most important stage of the meal, since it will be
the last thing your guests remember before they pass out all over the table.
					-- The Anarchist Cookbook