[net.micro.mac] MANX Aztec C -- as good as it looks?

naftoli@aecom.UUCP (Robert N. Berlinger) (06/29/86)

I've been looking around for a new C compiler (since Megamax is a dud),
and it looks like Aztec C is very complete, UNIX like, and fast.
Can anyone recommend it?
--
Robert Berlinger
Systems Analyst

UUCP:       ...{philabs,cucard,pegasus,ihnp4,rocky2}!aecom!naftoli
Compuserve: 73047,741

kearns@garfield.columbia.edu (Steve Kearns) (06/30/86)

In article <324@aecom.UUCP> naftoli@aecom.UUCP (Robert N. Berlinger) writes:
>I've been looking around for a new C compiler (since Megamax is a dud),
>and it looks like Aztec C is very complete, UNIX like, and fast.
>Can anyone recommend it?

I started using Aztec C, but I have switched to Lightspeed C.  The system
is so good it can easily cut development time in half, as well as
making it alot more fun.  It is also significantly cheaper, yet the
documentation is packaged alot better.