[net.micro.mac] mod.mac.sources

shulman@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Jeff Shulman) (06/30/86)

Has anyone actually seen mod.mac.sources???  It is still an unknown
group at this site.  Has it received any postings?  If it has, can
someone please post them on net.sources.mac until mod.mac.sources
works for EVERYBODY.  We have mod.mac and mod.mac.binaries.

							Jeff

uucp:   ...{harvard, seismo, ut-sally, sri-iu, ihnp4!packard}!topaz!shulman
arpa:   SHULMAN@RUTGERS
Delphi: JEFFS
CIS:    76136,667

bytebug@fritz.UUCP (Roger L. Long) (07/08/86)

In article <5247@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU>, Jeff Shulman writes:
>Has anyone actually seen mod.mac.sources???  It is still an unknown
>group at this site.  Has it received any postings?  If it has, can
>someone please post them on net.sources.mac until mod.mac.sources
>works for EVERYBODY.  We have mod.mac and mod.mac.binaries.

I've posted a status message (1327@felix.UUCP) indicating that nothing has
been posted to mod.mac.sources, so its probably not broken at all.  The only
way that we'll be able to tell if mod.mac.sources is working is for someone
to send me some source to post.

Also, please be aware that I've been informed that net.sources.mac will
disappear when the net newsgroups are reorganized, so it would be best to
find out that the mod groups are working now.
--
	Roger L. Long
	FileNet Corp