[net.micro.mac] FONTastic

richa@tekred.UUCP (07/12/86)

I am in search of some program which will allow me to create my own
font, or at least modify an existing one (I need up and down, left
and right arrowheads in my text).

FONTastic was suggested as a possible solution.  Has anyone out
there used this program?   Can you give me an evaluation?

akk2@ur-tut.UUCP (07/13/86)

In article <624@tekred.UUCP> richa@tekred.UUCP (Rich Amber ) writes:
>I am in search of some program which will allow me to create my own
>font, or at least modify an existing one (I need up and down, left
>and right arrowheads in my text).
>
>FONTastic was suggested as a possible solution.  Has anyone out
>there used this program?   Can you give me an evaluation?

FONTastic will definitely do what you want. It is fairly easy to use, but
it costs money. You could also do it using good old ResEdit.