[net.micro.mac] PICT items in Dialogs

6090617@PUCC.BITNET (Robert Wald) (07/17/86)

destination machine. None of the Bitnet/ARPA machines will
foward it. (Address included, it is as it was in the netnews header)

From:     Robert L. Wald <6090617@PUCC>
To:       ir551%sdcc6.ucsd.EDU@MIT-MULTICS.ARPA
Subject:  Picture Items in Dialog Windows
  The picture part of a Dialog Window isn't drawn until the
Update event. Only the controls are drawn immediately upon the
GetDialog Call. An activate and an update event are given after
the Dialog is called up. Passing the update event to the
Dialog routine (I forget the name now, its the one after IsDialogEvent)
will draw the picture. You can also draw the picture by forcing
it with DrawDialog.
(I'm assuming that it is modeless, there shouldn't be any trouble with
modal ones)
   If you've already done all this, tell me, I'll be glad to help.
-Rob Wald
  I'm having trouble reaching you. WISCVM never heard of your machine.