[net.micro.mac] Bus'd Out

bart@reed.UUCP (Bart Massey) (08/01/86)

Can't anyone give me any hints on where to obtain a known-working copy
of Bus'd Out, or even on how to get the copy I have working?  Since
my last posting on the subject, I've received four or five requests for
help from others, but no help from anyone...

			Thanks Very Much (In Advance) For *Any* Help,
					Bart Massey
					UUCP: ..tektronix!reed!bart

marchesi@cernvax.UUCP (marchesi) (08/05/86)

In article <3937@reed.UUCP> bart@reed.UUCP writes:
>Can't anyone give me any hints on where to obtain a known-working copy
>of Bus'd Out, or even on how to get the copy I have working?  Since
>my last posting on the subject, I've received four or five requests for
>help from others, but no help from anyone...
>
>			Thanks Very Much (In Advance) For *Any* Help,
>					Bart Massey
>					UUCP: ..tektronix!reed!bart

Paolo Petta

p-mail: DD Division
	CERN
	CH-1211 Geneva 23
	Switzerland
e-mail: ...{seismo,philabs,decvax,...}!mcvax!cernvax!marchesi