[net.micro.mac] Neon v1.5 update

mikes@tekecs.UUCP (Michael Sellers) (09/03/86)

Is anyone out there using Neon v1.5?  I got my update quite a while
ago but just recently began getting into it.  Anyway, the directions
that came with it are sparse, and the floating point stuff doesn't
seem to be working as it should (though it may be my inexperience).
Any help anyone could give would be appreciated.

Also I heard a long time ago about a Neon mailing list, but never got any
reply back from the guy who was supposedly running it.  Anyone have any
news or pointers on such a list?

Thanks in advance.
--

		Mike Sellers
	UUCP: {...your spinal column here...}!tektronix!tekecs!mikes

A path is simply a rut that's going your way.

rfl@oddjob.UUCP (Bob Loewenstein) (09/06/86)

jjjjjjj
> Is anyone out there using Neon v1.5?  I got my update quite a while
> ago but just recently began getting into it.  Anyway, the directions
> that came with it are sparse, and the floating point stuff doesn't
> seem to be working as it should (though it may be my inexperience).
> Any help anyone could give would be appreciated.
The only major differences between 1.0 and 1.5 are:
     idle method is placed in class Window
     inDlg operates a bit differently

I think almost everything else that comes to mind is compatible. The
floating point has a bug and here is the fix:
     'c null $ db50 !
     'c or $ db54 !
     'c thumb $ e306 !
Type these in and then save the image. This will fix a bug when you
type 0.0 e. (to format a floating point value of zero).

I'v been using 1.5 for 6 months or so with no problems.