[net.micro.mac] Need Black User of Mac

mweasner@trwrb.UUCP (Michael L. Weasner) (10/03/86)

The "Black Data Processing Associates" needs a black Macintosh owner to
participate in its Career Workshop Seminar on 25 October.  Seminar will
be held at the Southland College in Los Angeles from 09:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Owner will demonstrate Macintosh software and answer questions.  If you
can help or know of someone who might be available, please contact:

  Virgil Combs
  TRW
  213-618-7233

tim@ism780c.UUCP (Tim Smith) (10/04/86)

>The "Black Data Processing Associates" needs a black Macintosh owner to

I thought Apple only makes them in one color!  Couldn't you just get a
standard coloured one and paint it?
--
member, all HASA divisions              POELOD  ECBOMB
					--------------

Tim Smith       USENET: sdcrdcf!ism780c!tim   Compuserve: 72257,3706
		Delphi or GEnie: mnementh

jmvm@oakhill.UUCP (John VanMunster) (10/05/86)

In article <1327@trwrb.UUCP> mweasner@trwrb.UUCP (Michael L. Weasner) writes:
>The "Black Data Processing Associates" needs a black Macintosh owner to
>participate in its Career Workshop Seminar on 25 October.  Seminar will

If you substituted "white" for "black" in here can you imagine how many
flames (red?) there would be.... Give me a GOOD reason that he has to be
black????? But don't clutter up this group with any followups PLEASE!!! but
send it all to the appropriate group - whichever that may be.

PS. I think a green MacIntosh owner would match much better for a seminar!!
--
John VanMunster         (512) 440-2015
Motorola Inc., OakHill, Tx. 78735-8598