[net.micro.mac] TML Pascal update

hylas@ecsvax.UUCP (Andy R. Bobyarchick) (10/09/86)

Has anyone received their update of TML Pascal. I am a registered
owner and sent my $35 check in on 24 August.

bezanson@gumby.WISC.EDU (Brian Bezanson) (10/12/86)

In article <2111@ecsvax.UUCP>, hylas@ecsvax.UUCP (Andy R. Bobyarchick) writes:
> Has anyone received their update of TML Pascal. I am a registered
> owner and sent my $35 check in on 24 August.

I received my 2.0 upgrade ($35 - full manual one) about 2 weeks ago (forget
exact date since I too waited a long time).  When I talked to TML my copy
was being sent out in the first group (I sent my order in around the 5th of
August).  They had 1000 orders going out that monday (september 15th) and
another 1000 set for that friday (I recieved mine the following tuesday).
From what I've heard, nearly everyone went for the upgrade and so you may have
been caught behind several thousand orders.  Your best bet is to call TML and
find out where you stand, they were very helpful when I called earlier.

On the TML 2.0 subject, does anybody have any idea on how soon it will be until
MacApp is out.  I have heard that Lavato and Snively are working at it, but
there was no mention of how soon.  Anybody have any concrete answers?

Hope what I said helps.

--
Brian Bezanson {seismo,ihnp4,allegra,topaz,harvard}!uwvax!gumby!bezanson
Manta Software Corp.				  bezanson@gumby.wisc.edu

oden@rsch.WISC.EDU (Gregg Oden) (10/13/86)

My update arrived 10/6 (check sent 8/4).