Subject: Max Speaks! (part 1/5)
From: baron@runx.OZ (Jason Haines @ RUNX Un*x Timeshare.  Sydney, Australia.)
(385 lines) More? [ynq]

Here is the first part of ten for "A Message from Max Headroom".
The file was created using the MacNifty Audio Digitizer in conjunction
with Fractal Software's SoundCap Program.

-------------------------------------------------<end of quote>-------------

I feel that such items should not be distributed on the net;  it's hard
enough to defend the bandwidth of Mac-related postings on a net that is
oriented and justified by UNIX-needs.   Please distribute such items via
disk-interchange among the User-groups.

Let's show "moderation" without a "moderator" !!!

This is *NOT* intended as criticism of the poster who meant well.  As there
had been little, if any concensus established on what should NOT be posted,
consider this an invitation to this group to send me a quick note with your
opinion.  I'll summarize and post.  Please DO NOT post follow-ups (if you can't
get mail through to me, please wait until you see my summary; and if you feel
that your opinion or ideas are not represented, do as you see fit - which you
should anyway, of course ...(-:

	Cheers,		---Werner

ARPA:  werner@ut-ngp.ARPA	werner@ngp.cc.utexas.edu
UUCP:	werner@ut-ngp.UUCP	<major-sites>!ut-sally!ut-ngp!werner
	...!ucbvax!werner%ut-ngp.arpa	{sneaky shortcut which *SHOULD* work}