[net.micro.mac] Net.Micro.Mac to be Terminated?

stephenw@murdu.OZ (Stephen Withers) (10/21/86)

In article <709@aaec.OZ> sba@aaec.OZ (Sal Barbagallo) writes:
>PS: There are steps afoot to have net.micro.mac terminated and for
>mod.mac to be the main mac newsgroup. If you hate moderated newsgroups
>like I do, and hate wading through digests,
>register a protest.

Moderation doesn't bother me, but I dislike digests intensely!  Two reasons:
they make it harder to reply or follow-up; you can't break part-way through a
digest without having to plough through all the stuff you have already read when
you return.  The latter is a big problem when you use the gaps between visitors
and phone calls to read the news.