[net.sources.bugs] lock your terminal for lunch

edward@ukecc.UUCP (Edward C. Bennett) (09/20/85)

Here's a method to prevent people from tampering with your terminal...

	"^D"

Fast, effective, and it's already implemented on your system!

Now, can we PLEASE have an end to this silly discussion?

--
Edward C. Bennett

UUCP: ihnp4!cbosgd!ukma!ukecc!edward

/* A charter member of the Scooter bunch */

notch@srcsip.UUCP (Michael k Notch) (09/25/85)

In article <258@ukecc.UUCP> edward@ukecc.UUCP (Edward C. Bennett) writes:
>Here's a method to prevent people from tampering with your terminal...
>
>	"^D"
>
>Fast, effective, and it's already implemented on your system!
>
>Now, can we PLEASE have an end to this silly discussion?
>
>--
>Edward C. Bennett

Why do you feel as though you must read all the 'labeled' lock messages?

-Mk Notch.