[net.sources.bugs] Monopoly help needed

dailey@cornell.UUCP (John Hudgins Dailey) (11/01/85)

              {left empty on purpose}

We are running 4.2 bsd and lately Ken Arnold's version of monopoly has become
one of the most popular games on the system. The game has several problems,
e.g. lack of randomness in the dice roll, but the most annoying is that after
a game is saved, any attempt at a restore results in a segmentation fault.
Does anyone have a fix for this ? Thanks in advance.

|				      John H. Dailey                         |
|				      Center for Applied Math.               |
|				      Cornell U.                             |
|				      Ithaca, N.Y. 14853                     |
|		  {decvax,ihnp4,cmcl2,vax135}!cornell!amvax!dailey (USENET)  |
|                            dailey%amvax@CRNLCS.BITNET (Bitnet)             |
|			     dailey@amvax.tn.cornell.edu   (ARPANET)         |

Newsgroups: net.sources.games
Subject: Re: Zork source wanted.