[net.sources.bugs] y

dsmith@hplabsc.UUCP (David Smith) (09/18/86)

In article <348@maynard.UUCP>, campbell@maynard.UUCP (Larry Campbell) writes:
> #! /bin/sh
> # This is a shell archive, meaning:
> # 1. Remove everything above the #! /bin/sh line.
> # 2. Save the resulting text in a file.
> # 3. Execute the file with /bin/sh (not csh) to create:
> #	data.c
> #	date.c

Why does anyone want your software?  What does it do?  That should
be explained in the first screenful.  And what's with the subject
line of simply "y"?

		David Smith

campbell@maynard.UUCP (Larry Campbell) (09/19/86)

In article <663@hplabsc.UUCP> dsmith@hplabsc.UUCP (David Smith) writes:
>Why does anyone want your software?  What does it do?  That should
>be explained in the first screenful.  And what's with the subject
>line of simply "y"?

AS I HAVE *** ALREADY *** EXPLAINED in net.sources.d, this is the 2nd part
of a 2-part posting, the first part of which had the subject line
"BSR X10 home controller program".  My fingers got ahead of themselves
(or behind) and thought they were answering the question "Do you really
want to post this" while they were actually answering "Subject:".
--
Larry Campbell                             The Boston Software Works, Inc.
ARPA: campbell%maynard.uucp@harvard.ARPA   120 Fulton Street, Boston MA 02109