[net.sources.bugs] New version of Hebrew date program

amos@instable.UUCP (04/02/87)

Following complaints about the posted Hebrew calendar program not
being portable, I  have done some re-writing. The  new version is
still not  portable anywhere, but at  least the machine-dependent
parts are concentrated in one place.  The main problem is that it
needs  34-bit  integers;  if  your machine  can  cope,  it's  ok,
otherwise,  I have  tried to  put in  some pointers  to help  you
transport. If you are interested, write me and I'll mail it.
--
	Amos Shapir
National Semiconductor (Israel)

stever@videovax.UUCP (04/04/87)

In article <736@instable.UUCP>, Amos Shapir (amos@instable.UUCP) writes:

> Following complaints about the posted Hebrew calendar program not
> being portable, I  have done some re-writing. The  new version is
> still not  portable anywhere, but at  least the machine-dependent
> parts are concentrated in one place.  The main problem is that it
> needs  34-bit  integers;  if  your machine  can  cope,  it's  ok,
> otherwise,  I have  tried to  put in  some pointers  to help  you
> transport. If you are interested, write me and I'll mail it.

Sorry to clutter the net, but I can't find a path to "instable."  Amos,
please post your updated version (or at least mail me a copy).

					Steve Rice

new: stever@videovax.tv.Tek.com
old: {decvax | hplabs | ihnp4 | uw-beaver | cae780}!tektronix!videovax!stever

inews > 50% filler
  inews > 50% filler
    inews > 50% filler
      inews > 50% filler