[net.sources.bugs] missing file in KB

geoffs@brl-smoke.UUCP (04/03/87)

Bcc:

Hello,

	The Makefile for kb has no way to create "kba".
But that is only correct since kba.c is missing.
kbq.c provides switches for kbu,x,q,c,k in:
	case 'u'
	case 'x'
	case 'q'
	case 'c'
	case 'k'

Could you email me kba.c or post it to the net, it will be most
appreciated.

					Thanks. Geoff Sauerborn
					RSVP
--
---> geoffs@brl.arpa
--

jazz@amcad.UUCP (04/04/87)

This is a correction of my last posting RE: linking kbq and kba in the kb
Makefile.  I was wrong. When I tried it I got a usage for qba but it doesn't
behave correctly.  Sorry for the dis-information.

If there is a file kba.c I would like a copy of it as well.

I ran the program and it looks very useful.  It's like a grep that will
retrieve the entire file for each match on the key.

Thanks in advance.

Scott Samenfeld
American Academy of Arts and Sciences
Cambridge, MA

...seismo!husc6!amcad!jazz

wagner@iaoobelix.UUCP (04/06/87)

/***** iaoobelix:comp.sources.b / brl-smok!geoffs /  8:31 pm  Apr  3, 1987*/
> Subject: missing file in KB (knowledge base) package
>
> Hello,
>
> 	The Makefile for kb has no way to create "kba".
> But that is only correct since kba.c is missing.
> kbq.c provides switches for kbu,x,q,c,k in:
> Could you email me kba.c or post it to the net, it will be most
> appreciated.
> ---> geoffs@brl.arpa

Huh? In the distribution I got, `kba' was a sh script!!?

Juergen Wagner,		     (USENET) ...seismo!unido!iaoobel!wagner
("Gandalf")			 Fraunhofer Institute IAO, Stuttgart