[net.wanted.sources] Terminfo

geoff@desint.UUCP (Geoff Kuenning) (12/06/84)

>>Terminfo is supplied as part of UNIX System V Release 2.0.  There is a
>>public-domain implementation by Pavel Curtis of Cornell.
>
>Where can I write for a copy of the public domain version?
>					Michael Gersten

The heck with that.  How 'bout a posting in mod.sources?
--

	Geoff Kuenning
	...!ihnp4!trwrb!desint!geoff

john@genrad.UUCP (John Nelson) (12/07/84)

In article <269@desint.UUCP> geoff@desint.UUCP (Geoff Kuenning) writes:

>>>Terminfo is supplied as part of UNIX System V Release 2.0.  There is a
>>>public-domain implementation by Pavel Curtis of Cornell.
>>
>>Where can I write for a copy of the public domain version?
>>					Michael Gersten
>
>The heck with that.  How 'bout a posting in mod.sources?
>--

I would absolutely LOVE to see that on mod.sources!

Send any public domain sources to me at genrad!sources, and they will make
it into mod.sources.  Are you listining Pavel Curtis?

John P. Nelson {decvax,allegra,mit-eddie}!genrad!{john!sources!sources-request)