[net.wanted.sources] Need make for MS-DOS

cem@intelca.UUCP (Chuck McManis) (05/15/85)

I need a pointer to a make utility for MS-DOS, if anyone knows of one
or has one I would like to hear about it. Thanks

--Chuck

--
                                            - - - D I S C L A I M E R - - -
{ihnp4,fortune}!dual\                     All opinions expressed herein are my

davido@mmintl.UUCP (David Ornstein) (05/17/85)

In Article: <579@intelca.UUCP>, cem@intelca.UUCP (Chuck McManis) writes:

>I need a pointer to a make utility for MS-DOS, if anyone knows of one
>or has one I would like to hear about it. Thanks
>
>--Chuck
>
>--
>                                            - - - D I S C L A I M E R - - -
>{ihnp4,fortune}!dual\                     All opinions expressed herein are my
>        {qantel,idi}-> !intelca!cem       own and not those of my employer, my
> {ucbvax,hao}!hplabs/                     friends, or my avocado plant. :-}

At Multimate we have been using a package from Pheonix called Pmaker.  This
is a relatively full featured Make program for the IBM PC (and compatibles).
It does not have automatic dependancies, but I have never found them all
that useful anyway.  It does come with a nice program for making a Makefile.

Contact: Pheonix Computer Products
	 Norwood, MA
	(800)-344-7200
	Mass Number: 617-769-7020

*  "Sally sold cshs by the ... cshore?" 	The opinions expressed within *
*						are those of my company, my   *
* 					 	company's management, the U.S.*
*  U.S. Snail:					Congress, the President of the*
*	David Ornstein  			United States and sometimes   *
*	Multimate International Corp.		derived via rot13 decryption  *
*	52 Oakland Avenue 			of level-seven transmissions  *
*	East Hartford, CT. 06108		by kremvax.		      *
*  ...!seismo!utah-cs!utah-gr!pwa-b!mmintl!davido                             *