[net.wanted.sources] UREP net-data format reader

wizard%wisdom.bitnet@WISCVM.ARPA (06/11/85)

From: wizard%wisdom.bitnet@WISCVM.ARPA  (Mike Trachtman)

Has anyone written a program for bitnet, that interprets
IBM Netdata files??

If so, please mail it to me
wizard@wisdom.bitnet

Mike

long@ittatc.ATC.ITT.UUCP (H. Morrow Long [Systems Center]) (06/17/85)

> From: wizard%wisdom.bitnet@WISCVM.ARPA  (Mike Trachtman)
>

> Has anyone written a program for bitnet, that interprets
> IBM Netdata files??
>
> If so, please mail it to me
> wizard@wisdom.bitnet
>
> Mike

	I have been given permission to make public my Unix-mail to VM
	Profs mail (and vice-versa) mailers.  They require the use of
	UREP (from Penn State) and Sendmail (4.2bsd or ported).  I am
	packaging the distribution (small) for convenient installation
	(probably as a shar file) and will be mailing it to those sites
	that have requested it (I have saved your mail requests but was
	at Usenix all last week and am still recovering .... from jet
	lag).  We are not on BITNET (so it knows nada about it), but it
	should be fairly easy to integrate with the BITNET replacement for
	'damail' posted recently in the UKUUCP distribtution. I will
	also explain some of the arcane 'sendmail.cf' file incantations
	used.

	I will also send a copy to psuvax1!dae so that he can include it
	in future Urep distributions if he wants.  And if I get enough
	requests for it, I may, of course, post it to the net.

--

				H. Morrow Long
				ITT-ATC Systems Center,

path = {allegra bunker ctcgrafx dcdvaxb dcdwest ucbvax!decvax duke eosp1
	ittral lbl-csam milford mit-eddie psuvax1 purdue qubix qumix
	research sii supai tmmnet twg uf-cgrl wxlvax yale}!ittvax!long