[net.wanted.sources] Newest Rand Editor E19 wanted

arnold@gatech.CSNET (Arnold Robbins) (08/14/85)

We have the Rand Editor E18.  Unfortunately, getting the people here to come
up with money to pay for tapes for software that isn't absolutely necessary
is like pulling hen's teeth. (But hen's don't have teeth you say? Exactly.)

Does anyone have the source for the E19 version of the Rand Editor?  I can
pay postage on a tape, both ways if necessary, if someone will dump it for
me. All I would want is E19 itself, not all the rest of the stuff that they
send out in their distributions.

There are no legal problems here, either.  The Rand corporation abandoned its
copyright on the editor, so anyone who has it can give it to someone else.

As they used to say, Thanks in advance,
--
Arnold Robbins
CSNET:	arnold@gatech	ARPA:	arnold%gatech.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa

Hello. You have reached the Coalition to Eliminate Answering Machines.
Unfortunately, no one can come to the phone right now....

itkin@luke.UUCP (Steven List) (08/17/85)

In article <827@gatech.CSNET> arnold@gatech.CSNET (Arnold Robbins) writes:
>Does anyone have the source for the E19 version of the Rand Editor?  I can
>pay postage on a tape, both ways if necessary, if someone will dump it for
>me. All I would want is E19 itself, not all the rest of the stuff that they
>send out in their distributions.
>
>There are no legal problems here, either.  The Rand corporation abandoned its
>copyright on the editor, so anyone who has it can give it to someone else.

I didn't realize that there were no legal problems!  I'd love to get this
editor (and the rest of the release package if possible).  I've got
System III on a Plexus P/60.  Anybody got anything to share out there?
--
***
*  Steven List @ Benetics Corporation, Mt. View, CA