[net.wanted.sources] Super Rogue

dpb@cbosgd.UUCP (Dan Bidinger) (08/11/85)

  Does anyone have the source to Super Rogue 9.0 and would be willing to
  send me a copy of them????

	Thank you,
		Dan

	please send mail to cbhydra!dpb NOT cbosgd!dpb or osgd!dpb

barad@brand.UUCP (Herb Barad) (08/15/85)

In article <1385@cbosgd.UUCP> dpb@cbosgd.UUCP (Dan Bidinger) writes:

>  Does anyone have the source to Super Rogue 9.0 and would be willing to
>  send me a copy of them????
>
>	Thank you,
>		Dan
>
>	please send mail to cbhydra!dpb NOT cbosgd!dpb or osgd!dpb

I second that!  Please let me know also....

						Herb Barad

			...trwrb!trwspf!herb

--
Herb Barad	[USC - Signal and Image Processing Institute]

...!{lbl-csam,trwrb}!trwspf!herb		or
...!{lbl-csam,trwrb}!trwspf!brand!barad

carl@proper.UUCP (Carl Greenberg) (08/20/85)

That makes three of us!  I will third the motion to either mail the sources
to Super Rogue 9.0 or post it to the Net!
						Carl Greenberg

aaw@sri-unix.ARPA (Adlai A. Waksman) (08/23/85)

OK, I'll fourth that motion for the Super Rogue sources.
Send or post them!!

					Adlai Waksman
					...!hplabs!sri-unix!aaw

I highly doubt that SRI International would make me their spokesman.

jordan@greipa.UUCP (Jordan K. Hubbard) (08/23/85)

In article <161@brand.UUCP> barad@brand.UUCP (Herb Barad) writes:
>In article <1385@cbosgd.UUCP> dpb@cbosgd.UUCP (Dan Bidinger) writes:
>>
>>  Does anyone have the source to Super Rogue 9.0 and would be willing to
>>  send me a copy of them????
>>
>>	Thank you,
>>		Dan
>>

>I second that!  Please let me know also....
>
>						Herb Barad

*Sigh*. I have them but don't want to make our intervening nodes
pay for this.. Are there any local arpa sites that want to take
them off my hands and make them available via anonymous FTP?

I suppose I could also make them available via uucp if you want
to call Palo Alto, CA..
--
		Jordan K. Hubbard
		{pesnta, decwrl, dual, pyramid}!greipa!jordan

		"Here we have two bull limpits, locked in a life-or-death
		"struggle."