[net.wanted.sources] Want PC version of "unshar"

rfrye@netex.UUCP (Rob Frye) (10/10/85)

I believe I remember someone posting a version of "unshar" for the
IBM-PC w/MS-DOS a while back, but cannot find it in *.sources or
net.micro.pc anywhere.  Does anyone have such a beast?  I do hate
reinventing the wheel...  Please just mail to me, if possible.

				Thanks!
--
---
--

					Rob.

UUCP:	{seismo,rlgvax}!hadron!netex!rfrye

In article <129@netex.UUCP> rfrye@netex.UUCP (Rob Frye) writes:
>I believe I remember someone posting a version of "unshar" for the
>IBM-PC w/MS-DOS a while back, but cannot find it in *.sources or
>net.micro.pc anywhere.  Does anyone have such a beast?  I do hate
>reinventing the wheel...  Please just mail to me, if possible.

	No, repost it, I would also like it. I am currently unsharing
on the VAX and then downloading file by file. This could get to be
quite painful for a large shar file!
--

				Sarima (Stanley Friesen)

ARPA: ttidca!psivax!friesen@rand-unix.arpa