[net.wanted.sources] Tiny C source wanted

andrew@kcl-cs.UUCP (Andrew Smith) (11/19/85)

	Has anyone got a copy of the Tiny C interpreter that was published
	in the Dr. Dobbs Journal a few years back ?

	Thanks in advance,

	Andrew Smith,
	Dept. of Computing,
	King's College London,
	The Strand,
	London.  WC2

	uucp: ...!mcvax!ukc!kcl-cs!andrew

rfg@hound.UUCP (R.GRANTGES) (11/23/85)

[]
Why not buy it from the source? You could try writing to
Tiny C Associates
P.O. Box 269
Holmdel, N. J. 07733

That used to be correct. If it is not anymore, send me
e-mail and I will send you another address sure to work.

--

"It's the thought, if any, that counts!"  Dick Grantges  hound!rfg

radzy@calma.UUCP (Tim Radzykewycz) (11/24/85)

In article <220@argon.kcl-cs.UUCP> andrew@kcl-cs.UUCP () writes:
>Has anyone got a copy of the Tiny C interpreter that was published
>in the Dr. Dobbs Journal a few years back ?

>Andrew Smith,
>uucp: ...!mcvax!ukc!kcl-cs!andrew

Please post it.  I would like it also.
--
Tim (radzy) Radzykewycz, The Incredible Radical Cabbage
	calma!radzy@ucbvax.ARPA