[net.wanted.sources] One more information about emacs and jove for ibmpc.

wei@princeton.UUCP (P Wei) (01/30/86)

Sorry, I just found out one more information that should be in
my summary.  (HP Wei    wei@princeton)

Jove is available for ftp from USC-ISIB in directory <info-ibmpc.jove>.  +j
-------

brahms@spp3.UUCP (Bradley S. Brahms) (02/03/86)

In article <1208@princeton.UUCP> wei@princeton.UUCP (P Wei) writes:
>Sorry, I just found out one more information that should be in
>my summary.  (HP Wei    wei@princeton)
>
>Jove is available for ftp from USC-ISIB in directory <info-ibmpc.jove>.  +j

I just checked it out and <info-ibmpc.jove> is still protected so that
people can not access it.  This is because of some non PD code being used
by jove.

			-- Brad Brahms
			   usenet: {decvax,ucbvax,ihnp4}!trwrb!trwspp!brahms
			   arpa:   Brahms@usc-eclc