[net.wanted.sources] VT100 emulation for Apple II c/e

ssl@ptsfa.UUCP (Sam Lok) (01/22/86)

Does anybody knows any public domain or commercial software
that do VT100 emulation on a Apple II e/c?  Any info will be
deeply appreciated.  Please response by mail!

Thanx!

{ihnp4, dual, qantel}!ptsfa!ssl

ix742@sdcc6.UUCP (James Hayes) (01/24/86)

ssl@ptsfa.UUCP (Sam Lok) writes in article <1117@ptsfa.UUCP>:

>Does anybody knows any public domain or commercial software
>that do VT100 emulation on a Apple II e/c?  Any info will be
>deeply appreciated.

Beta-testing. Will be out soon. Real soon. (for //e with Super Serial, and //c)

WHV@PSUVM.BITNET (02/03/86)

APPLE ACCESS II reportedly works in VT100 mode.  I haven't actually used it,
but one of our users has reported that it worked successfully for him.

williams@vu-vlsi.UUCP (Thomas Williams) (02/06/86)

In article <4314WHV@PSUVM>, WHV@PSUVM.BITNET writes:
> APPLE ACCESS II reportedly works in VT100 mode.  I haven't actually used it,
> but one of our users has reported that it worked successfully for him.

        I have a IIc and Apple Access and if your planning on needing
scrolling regions I would NOT use Apple Access.  It does good vt52 emulation
(Yuch!) and if you want to modify your vt100 termcap I'm sure you can work
something out.
                                        -taw

        {pyrnj, psuvax1}!vu-vlsi!williams