[net.wanted.sources] dpy module

jack@spock.UUCP (Jack Kingsley off) (04/25/86)

I have recieved David Bells version of War, but I do not have the dpy
module that is needed to properly compile war, so could somebaody please
send me a copy of this. Dpy was posted sometime back, but I never did
pull it off of the net.

						Thanks,

							Jack Kingsley

						decvax!yale!spock!jack

ejb@think.ARPA (Erik Bailey) (04/28/86)

In article <212@proper.UUCP> carl@proper.UUCP (Carl Greenberg) writes:
>In article <368@spock.UUCP> jack@spock.UUCP (Jack Kingsley off) writes:
>>I have recieved David Bells version of War, but I do not have the dpy
>>module that is needed to properly compile war, so could somebaody please
>>send me a copy of this. Dpy was posted sometime back, but I never did
>>pull it off of the net.
>Perhaps people shouldn't post software without what it needs to go with
>it...
>Anyway, I need dpy also.
>				qantel!proper!carl

Fear not, guys. I learned about my mistake the day after the posting,
and immediately posted dpy to net.sources. Look for it; send me
mail if you need it personally. [did it get to net.sources ok???]
--Erik [I could re-post it, but that would make a LOT of people mad :-(]
--

Erik Bailey        -- 7 Oak Knoll                 (USENET courtesy of
ihnp4!think!ejb       Arlington, MA  02174        Thinking Machines Corp.

	   It takes thought to make a program that thinks.
	   But it takes work to make a program that works.