[na.forsale] Car for sale in NW New Jersey

raver@mruxe.UUCP (virzi) (08/04/86)

1980 AMC Spirit

This car has a lot of pep (2.5 L Standard) and a lot of
miles left in it (58K so far).  Very well maintained and
clean inside and out.

Best suited to student or commuter who needs solid, reliable
transportaion without spending a ton of $$$$.

$2000-

-Bob  (201) 829-4141

daw1@mhuxl.UUCP (Douglas A. Williams) (08/06/86)

In article <133@mruxe.UUCP> raver@mruxe.UUCP (virzi) writes:

>1980 AMC Spirit
>
>This car has a lot of pep (2.5 L Standard) and a lot of
>miles left in it (58K so far).  Very well maintained and
>clean inside and out.
>
>Best suited to student or commuter who needs solid, reliable
>transportaion without spending a ton of $$$$.

	I might be interested in this car. Could you bring it by. Thanx!
                1
              1   1
	    1   2   1			Doug Williams
	  1   3   3   1			AT&T Bell Labs