[net.math.symbolic] cellular automata

U06k%CBEBDA3T.BITNET@WISCVM.ARPA (Peter Kropf) (11/08/85)

forwarded messagae:
Date:      7 nov 85 11.10 WEZ
From: U06k%CBEBDA3T.BITNET@WISCVM.ARPA  (Peter Kropf)
Subject:   query : anyone working with cellular automata?

I am looking for people who are working with cellular automata in-
vestigating their mathematical characteristics, especially in the
infinite case. I am also interested in work done to implement and
realise cellular automata in hardware and software.

If anybody knows a more appropriate list for this query, please let me
know. Thanks

Regards,   Peter Kropf <U06k@CBEBDA3T.BITNET>
Institut fuer Informatik und angewandte Mathematik
Universitaet Bern
Laenggassstrasse 51
CH-3012  Bern
Switzerland

rrr@milo.UUCP (Richard Rush) (11/27/85)

> forwarded messagae:
> Date:      7 nov 85 11.10 WEZ
> From: U06k%CBEBDA3T.BITNET@WISCVM.ARPA  (Peter Kropf)
> Subject:   query : anyone working with cellular automata?
>
> I am looking for people who are working with cellular automata in-
> vestigating their mathematical characteristics, especially in the
> infinite case. I am also interested in work done to implement and
> realise cellular automata in hardware and software.
>

> If anybody knows a more appropriate list for this query, please let me
> know. Thanks
>
> Regards,   Peter Kropf <U06k@CBEBDA3T.BITNET>
> Institut fuer Informatik und angewandte Mathematik
> Universitaet Bern
> Laenggassstrasse 51
> CH-3012  Bern
> Switzerland

By the way I would appreciate seeint this info posted on the net, or mailed
to me also.  - Richard Rush !decvax!cwruecmp!abicc!rrr
			   or was that  !decvax!cwruecmp!milo!rrr