rob@gould9.UUCP (rob) (03/13/86)

In article <684@cxsea.UUCP>, vjp@cxsea.UUCP (Jim Phelps) writes:

> Does anyone out there use a TI 99-4A ?

ins_armr@jhunix.UUCP (Rudy M Rumohr) (03/14/86)

In article <312@aero.ARPA> foy@aero.UUCP (Richard Foy) writes:
>In article <684@cxsea.UUCP> vjp@cxsea.UUCP (Jim Phelps) writes:
>>
>>Does anyone out there use a TI 99-4A ?
>
>I use one quite a bit.

I used to...a lot.  But then I got a different machine, and gave the 99/4A to
my sister.

It liked the machine a lot; in particular, the Extended BASIC was the most
pleasant dialect of that language that I have ever worked with.  Too bad TI's
marketing/management of the machine killed it off...

Rudy Rumohr Jr.                                   3339 N. Charles St
                                                  Apartment 1-AL
UUCP: ihnp4!whuxcc!jhunix!ins_armr  -or-          Baltimore, MD 21218
      seismo!umcp-cs!jhunix!ins_armr  -or-
      allegra!hopkins!jhunix!ins_armr
ARPANET: ins_armr%jhunix.BITNET@wiscvm.ARPA

Necessity dictates the insertion of an appropriate disclamatory proclamation
into this section of this missive, both for assuredness of legality, and to
satisfy my lust for bombast.

"I've seen sex, and I think it's OK."  -- Talking Heads

stafford@ti-csl (03/14/86)

Use a TI-99/4A? For what?
I have and use a 4A to play games.  There are some business/home
programs I have but do not use.

    As a terminal to access the net? NO!!!!!!!

Ron Stafford

doug@gould9.UUCP (doug) (03/19/86)

rob@gould9.UUCP (rob) (03/19/86)

In article <10300008@ti-csl>, stafford@ti-csl writes:

> Use a TI-99/4A? For what?
> I have and use a 4A to play games.  There are some business/home
> programs I have but do not use.
>
>     As a terminal to access the net? NO!!!!!!!
>
> Ron Stafford
     do you have account/ledger type programs? I am looking for some
accounting programs that run in extended basic and would be interested
in any programs of that nature.