[net.misc] Need summary of 'The Descent of Woman

furuta (04/21/83)

This strikes me as an extremely inappropriate kind of thing to ask for:

	Newsgroups: net.singles
	Subject: Need summary of 'The Descent of Woman'
	Date: Sun Apr 17 23:47:24 1983

	Would anybody who has read "The Descent of
	Woman" by Elaine Morgan be willing
	to summarize it or point out some of the
	major points so I can fake a book
	report on it?  Thanks....

I mean, if you're supposed to write a book report on something, you're
supposed to write the report.  It's dishonest to ask people on the net
to write it for you.  It's dishonest to buy a term paper from a term
paper service and pass it off as being your own.  And, all in all, it
is totally a totally inappropriate thing to find in an academic
environment.

I've posted this to net.misc as well as it seems to me that further
followup notes belong there rather than in net.singles.