[fa.info-mac] More Dartmouth programs

info-mac@uw-beaver (info-mac) (10/29/84)

From: Ed Pattermann <PATTERMANN@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA>
Date: 28 Oct 1984 09:21-EST
From: mss%dartmouth.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa
Subject: More Programs used in classes at Dartmouth
To: INFO-MAC@sumex-aim.csnet

This message contains four programs (DL) files which are used
in some classes on probability and Markov systems here at
Dartmouth (which I have been told will *not* be spewed across
the network). All four are Life-like in that they illustrate a
cellular model where the cells change by some sets of rules.
The four programs are:

Voter1dSym: 1 dimensional, symmetric, non-cyclic voter model with mutation.
[Ed. Stored in {SUMEX-AIM}<INFO-MAC>VSYM.DL]

Voter1dAsym: 1 dimensional, asymmetric, cyclic voter model with mutation.
[Ed. Stored in {SUMEX-AIM}<INFO-MAC>VASYM.DL]

Voter2: 2 dimensional, voter model with mutation
[Ed. Stored in {SUMEX-AIM}<INFO-MAC>V2.DL]

Ising2d: 2 dimensional, cyclic, ising model
[Ed. Stored in {SUMEX-AIM}<INFO-MAC>I2D.DL]

-------