[fa.info-mac] Mac Kermit

info-mac@uw-beaver (info-mac) (08/09/84)

From: Ed Pattermann <PATTERMANN@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA>
Info on MACkermit (from the INFO-KERMIT digest) ;

Date: Fri, 3 Aug 84 13:18:04 edt
From: engel@harvard.ARPA (Stephen Engel)
To: CC.FDC@COLUMBIA-20
Subject: Mackermit

I have a working version of kermit for the macintosh.
It is an adapted version of the UNIX kermit, and  can
be compiled and run using the SUMACC package.
I have tested it against UNIX kermit and a VMS one,
and the file transfer appears to work fine.   A few
bugs remain in the terminal part though, most notably
its bombing upon typeing large amounts (more than 3
or 4 screenfulls) of text.  I would be happy to
mail it to info-kermit, if you could advise me
on what format to provide the material.

Steve
(engel@harvard)

[We received the version for the Macintosh and will be testing it.  If
 all goes well, we'll release it some time next week.  Thanks to
 Steve!!  -ed]

-------

info-mac@uw-beaver (info-mac) (10/15/84)

From: "Kevin W. Laurent" <KLaurent@DENVER.ARPA>
Here's the latest from Steve Engel on the status of MacKermit, scarfed from
Info-Kermit.

KLaurent@DENVER

info-mac@uw-beaver (info-mac) (11/19/84)

From: "Kevin W. Laurent" <KLaurent@DENVER.ARPA>
Below is a note on Mac Kermit taken from Kermit-Digest...

KLaurent@Denver