[fa.info-mac] KERMIT

info-mac@uw-beaver (info-mac) (11/26/84)

From: PRASANNA@SRI-AI.ARPA

	I have seen several discussions about KERMIT in this
forum, so I am directing my query here in the hopes of a quick
answer. Does any body know of any available KERMIT version for
a VAX11/VMS system ? Where can I get it from, what would it cost, etc.

			Thanks,
					Prasanna Mulgaonkar
					(prasanna@SRI-AI.arpa)
-------

jimb@amd.UUCP (Jim Budler) (11/28/84)

In article <> info-mac@uw-beaver (info-mac) writes:
>From: PRASANNA@SRI-AI.ARPA
>
>	I have seen several discussions about KERMIT in this
>forum, so I am directing my query here in the hopes of a quick
>answer. Does any body know of any available KERMIT version for
>a VAX11/VMS system ? Where can I get it from, what would it cost, etc.
>
>			Thanks,
>					Prasanna Mulgaonkar
>					(prasanna@SRI-AI.arpa)
>-------

Its available as C source on the vax sig XA3 on Compuserve.  I just
downloaded it, haven't uploaded it to the vax yet.
--
 Jim Budler
 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.