[net.misc] pawing and body language

kink (05/06/83)

Relay-Version:version B 3/9/83; site harpo.UUCP
Date:Fri, 6-May-83 03:43:08 EDT

I think the stuff posted about body language is a bit out of line.
People's pupils tend to contract when they are looking at something
which they do not want to see (ie, pictures of rotting corpses).
Pupilometry is a science, and a method of lie-detection, so if you
know what you are doing, you can actually tell a lot.  Try guessing
a number from 1 to 10 that someone else has chosen by saying the
numbers one by one, and watching for pupil fluctuation.

As for the heavy breathing stuff, provided that they are not bored
and about to yawn, that's a pretty good sign.  Forget about heartbeat,
you may just be making them nervous.  If they are rubbing you between
the legs and licking their lips, this can be a very good sign, unless
they just finished dinner and were looking for a place to wipe their
hands.  If they sit on your lap, and squirm back and
forth........................................................hey
                   .cvr4gv. .4...............4evft44 4t
................................excuse me, i  m being      rap d.
I cna't believe this  in the csc lab.  stop that, someone might walk in at
any moment, there are people in the altolab next dsoor
tflk;tttftjfctfltfldtfletxtpxdcedfedledoeeehjtpojohoootopt'otot

                             		djkwfhkwlh;kjc  ncjccccc

SORRY about that. Sometimes you just cannot control your environment!
Wow, I've never had anything like that happen in semi-public before.  And
I thought that she went for blonds.... just goes to show ya, when things
have sunk to the lowest low, so low that you feel like responding to a
net.singles article, the most wonderful thing can be just around the corner.
I guess that this can be considered a reasonable pick-up technique:  explain
to a 3rd party exactly what is happening between you and a MOTOS, while
acting very nonchalant.  This apparently causes them to do even more, to
try to succeed in being a "distraction."  If you can hold out long enough,
they will start behaving in the most delightfully raunchy way!!!  Well,
I had really better clean this place up before someone walks in here and
fires me.
					Very kinkily your,
					Andy Papp   (kink)
				seismo or allegra ! rochester ! kink

ix222 (05/09/83)

Relay-Version:version B 3/9/83; site harpo.UUCP
Date:Mon, 9-May-83 00:07:07 EDT

Re:  human pupils dilating in response to a pleasurable experience

What a quaint notion.  The human pupil also dilates quite a bit on
death.  ( and ever notice how people enlarge on themselves when
you act interested...)

steve