[fa.info-mac] Recovering files...

info-mac@uw-beaver (01/30/85)

From: Bob Sparbel <sparbel@nswc-wo>

Could someone tell me where to get a copy of the BASIC source for the
nibble copier mentioned in the recient message about recovering files from
corrupted disks?  I have had that problem!  If the source is where I could
FTP it, let me know where, otherwise maybe it could be provided so that it
could be put on the SUMEX-AIM machine?  Last resort would be someone
mailing me a copy direct.  I'm willing to accept the possibility that
"someone" might be many.

Bob
-------

info-mac@uw-beaver (02/01/85)

From: dlc@LANL (Dale Carstensen)

> From: Bob Sparbel <sparbel@nswc-wo>
>
> Could someone tell me where to get a copy of the BASIC source for the
> nibble copier mentioned in the recent message about recovering files . . .
And whatever happened to the MS-BASIC program which allows reading Lisa
disks on a Macintosh?  (How to make over half of the "Software Supplement"
useful)