[net.music] Who stole Larry Palena's back? Please give it a brain!

lp102911@sjuvax.UUCP (palena) (11/04/85)

In article <272@mit-eddie.UUCP> nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (Doug Alan) writes:
>> From: keithe@tekgvs.UUCP (Keith Ericson)
>
>> In article <220@mit-eddie.UUCP> nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (Doug Alan) writes:
>> [...general ranting & raving from our favorite Bucolic Bushophile
>>     about an unfavorable review regarding You Know Who...]
>
>It wasn't a review of anything (how could it be, Palena hasn't even claimed
>to have ever listened to You Know Who), it was just a personal attack at
>me, and one of a series of anal-retentive juvenile attacks aimed at me
>and others.
>
>				-Doug Alan

            ...now Doug,I know how hard it is to type with foam coming out
            of the mouth,and I don't want to sound like Rich Rosen,but do
            you think you could make some sense out of that posting for
            the benefit of net.readers the world over??

                                                Just off to the store to
                                                 buy my eighth copy of
                                                   "The Wall",
                                                  Larry Palena

nessus@mit-eddie.UUCP (Doug Alan) (11/07/85)

> From: lp102911@sjuvax.UUCP (palena)

>>> From: keithe@tekgvs.UUCP (Keith Ericson)

>> [Me:] It wasn't a review of anything (how could it be, Palena hasn't
>> even claimed to have ever listened to You Know Who), it was just a
>> personal attack at me, and one of a series of anal-retentive juvenile
>> attacks aimed at me and others.

> ...now Doug,I know how hard it is to type with foam coming out of the
> mouth,and I don't want to sound like Rich Rosen,but do you think you
> could make some sense out of that posting for the benefit of
> net.readers the world over??

Are you for real, or just a malfunctioning Eliza-like program?

For some strange reason I just don't remember you ever having claimed to
have ever heard a single note by Kate Bush, much less a whole song or an
album, so I see not how the claim can be made that I was replying to
unfavorable review of her by you.  If you have, please send me a copy of
the message, because it never reached mit-eddie.  (But in that case, I
certainly couldn't have been replying to it.)

If the rest of the message also wasn't clear, I will paraphrase:  You
are a jerk for unprovokedly attacking me and others.  Was that clear
enough for you?

			Just another timely contribution
				 to net.palenas-diarrhea,

			Doug Alan