[net.sci] Need Info on UFOlogist Hastings

horton@nmtvax.UUCP (09/14/84)

Subject: Need Info on UFOlogist Hastings
Newsgroups: net.sci,net.astro,net.physics,net.general

<* What line-eater? I don't see any...AARGH!!! *>

To fellow netters:

	New Mexico Tech (here where I am) has scheduled a lecture by a
UFOlogist named Robert Hastings. What I need from everybody and
anybody is the answer to these questions:

	1) Have you ever heard or read of Robert Hastings? If so, where?

	2) Based on what you have read or heard, is Hastings a reputable
	   person?

	Please answer as quickly as possible, for the talk is scheduled for
September 21 (next Friday). I would appreciate any answers from anyone.
	One other thing: Hastings claims to have "top secret" FBI douments
that prove the government has recovered parts from a crashed UFO and is
hiding them somewhere. I am trying not to let personal convictions
interfere with my objective judgement, but I find this hard to believe.
If anyone else knows about this, please let mee know.
	Once again, your responses will be appreciated.

                                                   Sincerely,
                                                Phil Horton
                                              horton@nmtvax

--

Tracy A. McInvale
Humanities Department

..!ucbvax!unmvax!nmtvax!horton      (uucp)
..!cmc12!lanl-a!nmtvax!horton       (uucp)
horton%nmt@csnet-relay              (arpa)
horton@nmt                          (CSnet)