[net.sci] Parapsychology discussion

tmoody@sjuvax.UUCP (T. Moody) (01/25/86)

In article <11525@ucbvax.berkeley.edu.BERKELEY.EDU> weemba@brahms.BERKELEY.EDU (Matthew P. Wiener) writes:
>Hey everybody!  I think we should be nice to the philosophy people
>and move parapsychology over to net.sci.  It's been real quiet over
>there.

As a philosophy person, I vote to keep the discussion here.  Whatever
one's convictions about psi might be (assuming that one has any), a
good discussion of it covers most of the important issues in
scientific epistemology.

Todd Moody                 |  {allegra|astrovax|bpa|burdvax}!sjuvax!tmoody
Philosophy Department      |
St. Joseph's U.            |         "I couldn't fail to
Philadelphia, PA   19131   |          disagree with you less."