[co.general] Plexus Mailing List

rwelch@isis.cs.du.edu (Randy S. Welch) (06/06/91)

( to readers of comp.sys.3b1 and misc.forsale.computers,  sorry if this is
a bit out of the ordinary, but Plexus users seem to be scattered all
over..)

Announcing the Plexus User Mailing List

Audience:  Current Users of Plexus computer equipment, Former Users of
           Plexus computer equipment and former Employees of Plexus

This group is intended to provide support for those people who still use
Plexus equipment (hardware/software as best as we can!).

So if you or someone you know has a Plexus  join the list:

General requests:  plx-request@wpg.com

--
Randy Welch   Mail to :  randy@bldr.UUCP or rwelch@isis.uucp or
Boulder, CO              rwelch@isis.cs.du.edu or (303) 442-6717

sgombosi@isis.cs.du.edu (Stephen O. Gombosi) (06/06/91)

In article <RWELCH.91Jun5231008@isis.isis.cs.du.edu> rwelch@isis.cs.du.edu (Randy S. Welch) writes:
>Announcing the Plexus User Mailing List
>
>Audience:  Current Users of Plexus computer equipment, Former Users of
>           Plexus computer equipment and former Employees of Plexus

Gee, I don't own one but I read the book by Henry Miller...;-) ;-) ;-)