[net.tv.soaps] Erica's marriages and near-marriages

lauraf@teklds.UUCP (Laura Freeman) (04/12/85)

Here is my recollection of Erica's serious involvements.  The first
three may be out of order, but I'm pretty sure about the rest.

Jeff Martin
   They were married.  He was Dr. Joe Martin's son and a doctor himself.
Besides working at the hospital, he had a small storefront free-clinic
type place which Erica always put down.  I believe he left her primarily
because he fell in love with the nurse at the clinic, whose name was
Mary.  I don't believe he was killed off by the writers -- he just
went away after Mary died (heartrendingly, of course :-) ).

Phil Brent
   They were married.  He was Ruth Martin's son by Nick Davis (see below).
I don't know why they broke up or where he went.

Nick Davis
   I had thought they were married, but many other netters say not.
He owned the Chateau restaurant, where Erica worked as hostess.  He
sold the Chateau to Unirest ( which Adam Chandler now owns ) and
went to Chicago where he is now a VP at Unirest.

Tom Cudahy
  They were married.  He left her when he found out she was taking
birth control pills so that pregnancy would not ruin her modelling
career.  At the same time, she was assuring him that she wanted a baby
just as much as he did.

Brandon Kingsley
    xx  They were not married.  He was the president of Sensuelle Cosmetics,
which Erica was spokewoman for.  She got him to leave his wife and
get engaged to her, but he regained his senses and went back to his
wife.  They live in Hong Kong now.

Kent Bogarde
   They were not married.  He was the son of (Nazi) Lars Bogarde.  Lars d
owned Sensuelle.  Kent was engaged to Erica, but he was shot by Erica's
fake sister, Silver (whom he was also sleeping with).  "Silver" tried
to pin the blame on Erica, and that is when Erica was in jail.

Adam Chandler
   They were married.  She left him for Mike Roy.

Mike Roy
   Well, they're engaged as of this writing.  But, tomorrow -- who knows?
Stay tuned!

Laura "been watching AMC since I was 12" Freeman

chu@lasspvax.UUCP (Clare Chu) (04/13/85)

In article <> lauraf@teklds.UUCP (Laura Freeman) writes:

>Here is my recollection of Erica's serious involvements.  The first
>three may be out of order, but I'm pretty sure about the rest.
>
>Jeff Martin
>   They were married.  He was Dr. Joe Martin's son and a doctor himself.
>Besides working at the hospital, he had a small storefront free-clinic
>type place which Erica always put down.  I believe he left her primarily
>because he fell in love with the nurse at the clinic, whose name was
>Mary.  I don't believe he was killed off by the writers -- he just
>went away after Mary died (heartrendingly, of course :-) ).
>
>Laura "been watching AMC since I was 12" Freeman

About Jeff Martin, as I recall, he married another doctor named
Christine (played by the person who now plays Dorian on OLTL).  They
moved to San Francisco when Christine got a promotion.

Clare